Monday, May 10, 2010

Did Woman or Girls Get Nailed on the Roman Cross?or Spanked or FLOGGED? pl Ans. Thx!?

Perpetua was St. Peter's wife who was also crucified in the Arena with Peter.Did Woman or Girls Get Nailed on the Roman Cross?or Spanked or FLOGGED? pl Ans. Thx!?
Probably more than men.Did Woman or Girls Get Nailed on the Roman Cross?or Spanked or FLOGGED? pl Ans. Thx!?
according to lore,





Jesus was minding his own bee's ness when a mob drug a girl in front of him ready to stone her, like the Yazidi did earlier in Iraq this year





he supposedly resolved it with writing in the sand ';let him without sin cast first stone';





I for one do not believe in a sin or sin at all





so I think you were looking at the institutions over the Jews punishing women openly?
read the foxes book of martyrs
I dunno. In 4 years of Latin I never heard of a woman being crucified or flogged. Women didn't go to war either, that was for barbarians and savages only.
Why, you got a fettish?
I've never heard of a woman on a cross, but yes they were flogged, and otherwise tortured, and killed...a lot. Burning at the stake was a very popular death for women.
I think they just tied women up to the cross and left them there. But, I doubt that they gave women that much if any special treatment back then.
They got nailed on the cross too. And I am sure they got a lot worse then a flogging.
What's with you and girls on crosses man......someone is a little kinky ,eh?
yep





it was fetish hour

No comments:

Post a Comment