Monday, May 10, 2010

If you could go back and meet the guy who nailed Jesus to the cross, what would you say to him?

Stanley or Eswing?If you could go back and meet the guy who nailed Jesus to the cross, what would you say to him?
';You have done your country and humanity a great service.';





Honestly. Do you think I want to be tied to a torture stake too. I would keep my mouth shut about my real thoughts on the matter.If you could go back and meet the guy who nailed Jesus to the cross, what would you say to him?
Since Jesus dying on the cross was an unfortunately necessarily evil, and Jesus was full aware of what had to happen so that we can go to Heaven, I'd witness to him and tell him that Jesus was dying so that he can go free. Jesus did say to forgive them for they know not what they do.





On a fleshy note, I'd like to smack them upside the head.
';You're never gonna hear the end of this.';
Would you like a sandwich?...





(Being an executioner, and doing this stuff on a regular basis, would be a pretty damn crappy job, he deserves some sympathy)
it wasn't the nails that kept Christ on the cross,it was His love for you !





God Bless !
Jesus forgave them. Luke 23:34.


There would be no need, they knew not what they were doing.
REPENT
leave him up there for a month--he's sneaky
I would only have to look into a mirror. I would say, Be holy, for He is holy. Forgive me, for I know not what I do.
i would say ';don't feel too bad, i nailed him to that cross as well!'; Each and every one of us hung him on that cross, and he forgave us all. Jesus allowed us to take his life from him, the least we could do is give him ours in return.
I would have told him that jesus was a carpenter and should have provided his own hammer.
I'll pass you the nails... No just kidding...
Can I have your autograph?
';If you could go back and meet the guy who nailed Jesus to the cross, what would you say to him?';





Ave!

No comments:

Post a Comment