Friday, May 14, 2010

Would you be willing to wear a thorn crown, be whipped and carry a heavy cross that you'll be nailed to?

WWJD?Would you be willing to wear a thorn crown, be whipped and carry a heavy cross that you'll be nailed to?
Sounds like S %26amp; M.Would you be willing to wear a thorn crown, be whipped and carry a heavy cross that you'll be nailed to?
No. There would be no reason for me to have to do that. Jesus was sinless. Therefore, He had the ability to become the sacrifice for you and me. He is God. I am not.
No I would not. Fortunately nothing depends on me. Jesus already paid the price.
I don't think ';he'; was willing...I wouldn't be willing either...
It would be o so hard--but how awesome it is that HE was willing
If God told me to I would do my best. And if it was his will I believe that I would be able to do it.
Here, in my country, some people do tht yearly as a sign of their faith.





Penetensya. They flog themselves, nail themselves to a cross, and basically do what Jesus had to do.
Why would you think he was willing.
No Im only human, Im to chicken, Im a coward, Im a sinner.


Thank you Jesus for doing it for all of us!
If you promise me my lucky charms then maybe I will.
if my child was endanger or threatend to be murdered i would do it for my daughter.
One who is absolutely selfless, loving all and do not harbor hatred towards any body, who consider the body as only a tool and negated his ego can only achieve the state of mind to bear all the tortures as above.
no.
Nope; that's why Jesus did it for me!
yes, we all are called to take up our own crosses and bare them
Jesus already did it, so I don't have to. Why do you think He's my Savior?
I have trouble getting up the energy to check my own mailbox.





Not sure what jesus would do, didn't know him.
Not a chance
about WWJD...





http://www.jesus-is-lord.com/wwjd.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment