Monday, May 10, 2010

Is it a sin to have impure thoughts about Jesus being nailed up on the cross?

I just can't get over it when I see him in his little loin cloth all emaciated and sexy.





Thoughts?Is it a sin to have impure thoughts about Jesus being nailed up on the cross?
He wasn't wearing a loin cloth when he was nailed to the cross he was naked. The Romans stripped people naked when they crucified them and all indications are he had a big circumcised erection poking straight up.Is it a sin to have impure thoughts about Jesus being nailed up on the cross?
Jesus walks into an inn with three nails in his hand, and says to the innkeeper, ';Hey, can you put me up for the night?';
Does it matter...he died for all your sins
It's not a sin but it's not healthy either. I'd do a little soul searching if I were you.
Yes, I think so. I can't understand anyone feeling anything but heartbreak seeing an innocent man die for the sins of people like you.
YOU need true repentence from ALL impure thoughts !!!





Repent, confess, and forsake sin !!!
No, but this probably means you like the whole pain thing. And that's cool. I know loads of people who really enjoy that. Or you are just joking and are cracking yourself up. Then that just makes you a big loser.
Not if you're a girl wanting to engage in some good Christian missionary style luvvin'. If you're a man, that's just sick sinning, dude!





Just like Kristen T above, I, too...will party for your soul.





Is The Passion of The Christ under your mattress?
im not sure that its a sin but in a way u should rejoice. first God told Jesus he had to die on the cross. Jesus is the only way to Heaven and to be our link he had to defeat death and to do that he had to die and rise again. Jesus knew he was going to die and u were on his mind as he was dying along with every one else on earth. why would he not have called the angels down to save him if he had no reason to die.





about him being ';sexy'; on the cross thats closer to a sin and its kind of gross to. i mean seriously how do u find being nailed to a cross beaten to the verge of death and feeling unbearable pain sexy?????
Yes, sinful do not entertain these thoughts. Not only sin of lust but, blasphemy.
Dude, you just like autographed your seat in Hell.





Smart move.
Jesus WAS very sexy.





If I weren't such a sad sinning hermit man I could be sexy just like him! Jesus help me I'm getting sadder!
Get help, my twisted enchilada.........
Well I don't believe in sin, but you need to talk to someone professional.
yes it is a sin one ine the worst thing i have evr heard in my life i are sick in the head i will pary for u

No comments:

Post a Comment