Monday, May 10, 2010

What is the name of the man/scientist who nailed corpses to a cross to test crucifixion theories?

I saw something on tv the other day about how these morons like to argue about how EXACTLY Jesus died


(I am a christian - but I just think that it really doesnt matter HOW he died because he died on the cross and thats what I appreciate)


and they mentioned something about this guy that nailed corpses to crosses in order to test out whether or not it was possible he was nailed through the hands. Turns out, the corpses (Ew) hands ripped straight through the nails when they were nailed in the palms, and this is what that weird experiemtn is known for I think.





I just wanted to know that mans name so I could mention him to my father whose a pastor. I think it may have some interest to him somewhat.What is the name of the man/scientist who nailed corpses to a cross to test crucifixion theories?
Pierre Barbet





http://www.shroud.com/zugibe.htm





This article is from Zugibe, but it is about Barbet, who pioneered the studies.What is the name of the man/scientist who nailed corpses to a cross to test crucifixion theories?
You are most welcome. Sometimes, I dont understand why people cannot read the question, and leave the answer, rather than giving you their opinion on the matter... So, I apologize for the ignorance of others.

Report Abuse



there is the sign of nail which is thru the hand and then there is the sure sign of the nail that is thru the wrist between the two bones in your lower arm and thats what would have kept him intact to the cross.
I believe you are referring to the television program called Penn and Teller (expletive).The guy is called Frederick Zugibe .
That's gross...but it means those Catholic crucifixes are not a true representation of a crucifixion. But who needs truth when you've got Jesus?
i saw it too but who cares

No comments:

Post a Comment