Monday, May 10, 2010

Would you have assisted in the nailing of Jesus to the cross?

Knowing that that is what he wanted and that you would be helping all of mankind?





Assuming the whole story is true.Would you have assisted in the nailing of Jesus to the cross?
No, I'd have been screaming ';Stop! This is going to mess up the world for the next 2000 years!'; and trying to get Jesus the hell out of there.Would you have assisted in the nailing of Jesus to the cross?
We did we are born in sin and he went to the cross for us so even though we were not present at that time we still had a part in It, our sin.
my friend, we all nailed Jesus to the cross, with each sin that we have committed- and if He had voluntarily hung on the cross, we would be lost forever- instead of mocking Jesus, which is by the way you are doing, why don't you look to Him and you will realize that it was not the nails that kept Him on the cross, it was love.
No, I'm a humanist and I believe in the golden rule.
We still do today nail Jesus to the cross very time you sin.
No, that is just too inhumane.
indeed i am nailing him more and more with my sins and he is accepting it with open heart...what agreat lord............





sorry i just cry when i think about that...........
Yes, destiny. Evil does what evil is.
Only if the crucifix was made from recycled wood and the nails were environmentally friendly. We can't have Al Gore complaining while we try to save the world.
Q:what's the difference between jesus and a picture of jesus?





A: it takes only one nail to hang the picture
Whether you believe it or not.. It was for the sins of the world that Jesus was crucified. Jesus said; ';No man takes my life from Me, I have power to lay it down and power to take it up again.';





The important thing is... What will you do with Christ? Will you accept Christ as your Savior as your sin bearer or will you lose your soul?





You assume correctly, the death, burial, and resurrection of Christ is true. He died and rose again for the benefit of the whole human race. However, only those that receive Him will ultimately benefit from the shed blood of Christ. Those that receive Him not will be forever separated from Him.





';As many as received Him, to them gave He power to become the sons of God....'; (John 1:12)
No although I might have been the one to stick the spear in his side that is if I had reason to but for the most part no I wouldn't I might very well been killed in the act of trying to save an innocent man from death for a crime he never committed but not because I have faith in god I actually don't believe in god but no man or woman for that matter deserves that sort of death.
I don't think I would of helped any barbarians to do that to Jesus. I indeed would of been at His feet praising Him and thanking Him for all the sins of mankind that are to be inflicted upon Him on that glorious and mournful day.





MartinLucifer: Just so you won't be totally confused if you do get a violation notice it is because I reported you for insulting language..and you name surely does not help, making a mockery of one of the greatest civil rights leader. Anyways if you wish your name to survive much longer here at R%26amp;S I suggest you have some respect.
My sin nailed Him to the cross, I was there on His shoulders, He was carrying my sin along with my sickness.

No comments:

Post a Comment