Monday, May 10, 2010

So why do you folks get so offended when I ask about nailing Jesus to a cross if he returns?

Don't many of you wear crosses around your necks? Wasn't the first crucifixion a big deal? Don't you love hearing how he suffered for you?





I'm told again and again what a wonderful thing this was, so why get so offended if it happens again? Are you all hypocrites?So why do you folks get so offended when I ask about nailing Jesus to a cross if he returns?
That deletion was a perfect example of the intolerance of Christians. They should be ashamed! It sickens me that we still tolerate their behaviour in this day and age.So why do you folks get so offended when I ask about nailing Jesus to a cross if he returns?
Hi, I'm a Christian, and I am not offended at all by your


comments. I have children, so I am more than familiar with immaturity and the need for attention. I am only concerned in that you obviously are not old enough to be online without parental supervision. Sooner or later I suspect your mother will catch you and smack your arrogant little bare ***, and take that computer out of your bedroom.
Crucifixion is a form of exaction.We are grateful that Jesus sacrificed himself for us but we would never want to see him do it again and he would never need to do it again because the business of creating a way for salvation is finished.
Jesus comes back to Earth, and lands in the middle of an African freeway.....he gets run over and ends up terribly maimed and bruised....





Someone shouts ';Call the Red Cross!!';





Jesus then gets up in no time and says ';I'm ok! I'm just fine...see? weepee!!'; and limps away...
Once and for all


Like the three Musketeers.





edit: was your question deleted faster than the speed of light? It wasn't reported, but removed by the Yamster. I had one with the word ';fish hook'; in it, and it didn't even go on the board. Very strange.
i am hopeful that you can find something informative or useful in religion, including Christianity. let us know when that happens.
When He returns, it will be as King to bring His people home.





He died once for all.





You show you have no idea what Christianity is.
You might not be a hipocrite but you are a very foolish individual.
Ironic. In fact since God sent Jesus to earth just to get crucified and save us all it's really doing God's work which for some reason He is reluctant to do Himself.
Some people have no logic at all. If anything is worth doing once, it is worth doing twice and may be much better the 2nd time.
That wasn't the first crucifixion...and yes, they are all hypocrates.
Do YOU want to be nailed to a cross??? That was an amazing sacrifice Jesus made for us. How could we ask Him to do it again?! He deserves so much more than that.
I have my hammer ready.
GREAT Question.





Good points, too.
I don't get offended beacuse i Athiest


so how do you know if god is REAL?
hey, yah! it got deleted.





Anyways, my answer was: I ain't nailing no dead chump!
Let me tell you...Jesus is a hell of a Gardner...him and his brother Juan..they can hang around...but not like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment