Thursday, January 21, 2010

Christians! My God carries a hammer. Your God was nailed to a cross. Why should I be afraid of your God?

I actually laughed out loud at that one! That's very clever of you(no really, I'm not being sarcastic.) A little dramatic perhaps, but clever. You are not required to be afraid of mine or anyone elses God! Believe what you believe.Christians! My God carries a hammer. Your God was nailed to a cross. Why should I be afraid of your God?
God has created, is running, and will destroy the Universe. God is the Origin and Destination of the Universe. You give your Best, God will give thy Best. Ask God for help and forgive, God will help and forgive you. Pray; Worship and Thank God for everything. Remember wherever there is Happiness in Life, there will be Sorrow. To get Happiness, you must master Sorrow. For Success in Life; Believe in Self and God, Learn from Past, Concentrate in Present, Plan for Future. Have control on, be the master of, not the slave of your body, senses, and mind. Gain and Share utmost Knowledge and Experience to differentiate and choose Right, Good, God against Wrong, Bad, Devil. Set your Desire level perfect or OK to be brave, no low to be coward, no high to be cruel. You have rights of Survival, Self Defence, and Freedom.Christians! My God carries a hammer. Your God was nailed to a cross. Why should I be afraid of your God?
Because on Judgement Day he will ask you: why did you not believe me?-the truth?
My God destroyed your god.


: ]
Jesus was a part of God, the Son of God. He is the only way for us to get to God. Through him we will have everything. You do not have to be afraid of him. God is love, compassion, but he is also one you do not mess with. You belive in your thing and I belive in mine.
Your God must be violent since you say that he carries a hammer. The implication is that your god would kill people.





My God advocates treating one another as you wish to be treated. Those who love God do not fera Him. They reverence Him.


Look up the word ';fear'; in a dictionary. You will see God's name there. There is a special definition of the word as it is used when concerning God.


It means ';reverence.';
1.';That you may fear the Lord your God, to keep all of His statutes and commandments which I command you...'; -Deut. 6:2


2. ';Fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom'; -Prov. 9:10


3. ';The fear of the Lord is clean, enduring forever; the judgements of the Lord are true and righteous altogether'; -Ps. 19:9


4. ';The fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom; a good understanding have all those who keep His commandments. His praise endures forever'; -Ps. 111:10


5. ';Do not be wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord and depart from evil'; -Prov. 3:7


6. ';And do not fear those who kill the body but can not kill the soul. But rather fear Him who is able to destroy both soul and body in hell'; -Matt. 10:28


7. ';It is a fearful thing to fall into the hands of the living God'; -Hebrews 10:31
ZenBull,


Your hammer packing god has had his day.


Now comes the day for Yahweh's messiah to crush your god's head and then toss him and his followers into the lake of fire.





Yahweh God said to the serpent:


'; And I shall put enmity between you and the woman and between your seed and her seed. He will bruise you in the head and you will bruise him in the heel.'; ~ Genesis 3:15
Your god only had a hammer because my God allowed him too. You need to be afraid of when my God says enough is enough to your god.
no one should fear their deity.





goddess bless you
Because my God is real! Yours comes from mythology.
Their God carried a hammer too.... Jesus was a carpenter after all....





And for the poster who said that his god was mythology and Jesus was real.... A myth is the sacred stories underlying a religion. Mythology is the study of those stories. STUDYING THE BIBLE = STUDYING MYTHOLOGY!!!
Your god and his hammer symbolize death.


My God defeated death, proving once and for all that love truly is stronger than death.


You need not fear my God, He means you no harm...it is His desire to give you the precious gift of eternal life.


Your god's hammer can only bring you death...


My God can give you eternal life.


The best thing that could happen is for you to drop the hammer, and pick up the cross...and follow Jesus...follow Him into eternity...


Come, and sit at the table with my God, and His family...no hammers here, just more love than you could ever imagine.


Come...
He is the one true God and every knee shall bow and every mouthe confess Jesus is Lord and he destroys all false Gods
so, you are the one behind it, huh?





got your number now buddy!
Cause my God can take those nails and send them flying into your god's FACE!!! lol
heres a reality check we all have the same God!. there is no God but God.
because if my god is not your god,you may spend eternity in hell.
My God will slap you with a wet noodle if you oppose Her! May you be touched by Her Noodly Appendage, RAmen!
Why should any ';god'; fear any ';god'; or anyone fear any ';god';.....?





The existence of any ';god'; has not been proven to be true. All are mythical and are the result of fairy tales written by people who didn't understand the world around them and attributed everything they didn't understand to some invisible ';god'; somewhere.





If there really was a ';god';, none of the discussion about it/her/him would be necessary; neither would the wars about religion. This ';god'; would be physically visible to all peoples, all the time.





The religious ';leaders'; throughout history have used ';gods'; and the fear of them/it/her/him to control the mobs....still do.
The Christian God wrote this song you know....





If I had a hammer


I'd hammer in the morning


I'd hammer in the evening ... all over this land,


I'd hammer out danger


I'd hammer out a warning


I'd hammer out love between all of my brothers and my sisters


All over this land.';
Because the minor demon you serve will bow its knee and admit that Jesus Christ is Lord, just like all other creatures will have to. As a matter of fact, it already knows that which, apparently, you do not.
My God allowed himself to be nailed to a cross





My God is no longer on that cross . . . and all went well with his plan . . . that cross provided you a way by which your sin could be forgiven . . . maybe you should allow such love to break your heart . . . so you can find your way, blind man!
Because My God overcame death and your's never lived.
No one has seen your god. He hasn't done anything. Perhaps he is peeing on a wall!





My God rose Jesus Christ from the dead. And set him in a place giving him a name above every name, which you will bow to and your tongue will confess.





Not because I want you to, He said it.
Ask the Babylonians! They weren't afraid either.
Oh, this is like six year olds in the play ground.





';My god can beat your god up!';





Who cares who has the ';stronger'; imaginary friend.
The Lord was nailed to a cross, but now he carries a hammer. All should fear his name.
o....k....


God was NOT nailed to the cross, JESUS was.
  • olay cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment