Saturday, January 23, 2010

Did Jesus have amnesia when he was nailed to the cross?

What kind of question is that!!! he died on the cross, smarty!!Did Jesus have amnesia when he was nailed to the cross?
amnesia? what are you talking about?Did Jesus have amnesia when he was nailed to the cross?
Why do you ask? Jesus laid down His life, nobody took it. It was all GOD'S Plan. No He did not have amnesia, He still remembers you, that is why He laid down His life for you.
no why u say that
I don't understand your question.
*sound of police sirens, and screeeeeech..*





Put-your-hands-UP!


And-step-AWAY-from-the-Crack-p ipe!!
can not imagen what makes you think that. I will consider it though never know when an insight might appear.
no, only LOVE for those who put Him there.
Being that he died for your sins, How can you think he had amnesia cause then he would not have been coherent to die for your sins.
haha what?!
No, I think he knew what he was doing.
father into your hands I commend my spirit, father why hast thou forsaken me?








that's what he's talking about you dumbschidts

No comments:

Post a Comment