Saturday, January 23, 2010

Jesus is nailed to the cross, and looking over the assembled crowd he spots peter.?

peter come to me say jesus. peter pushes his way through the crowd and makes it as far as the soldiers that are guarding the cross. they stop peter and tell him he can go no futher. '; but my lord is calling me '; says peter as he tries to push through. the soldiers grab him and chuck him back down the hill. once again jesus calls out,'; peter, peter, come to me.'; peter fights his way back through the crowd till once again he is facing the soldiers. this time peter begs and pleads with them to let him through to jesus till finally the soldiers agree. they let him pass and when he reaches the cross he he says '; lord i'm here, what do you want?'; jesus looks at him and says '; peter, i can see your house from here.'; ( or) '; peter, save me an egg, i'll be back on sunday.';Jesus is nailed to the cross, and looking over the assembled crowd he spots peter.?
I must be honest, I was dissappointed with the ending!


You built the joke up really well, but the ending let you down.


Good Job though! xxxJesus is nailed to the cross, and looking over the assembled crowd he spots peter.?
The last words said to Jesus?





';Cross your feet will you, mate? I'm running out of nails.';





Alternative endings to the ';I can see my house from here'; joke :





';Bugger this for a way to spend the holidays.';


';Bring me my slippers will you, Peter - these spikes are killing me.';





I am sure there are more.
lol i like this one many imaginitive people on here tonight
i luve the egg ending AMEN jc died for u and me and did rise again and i no ill go to heaven. if u wanna no how to get to heaven just check out my profile by clickn on my pic. i hope u all do.
do you realise how old this joke[?] is???


this is just as old;


if Alami Wong,


played ping pong,


in Hong Kong,


with King Kong...


what would he have on his coffin?


answer....dirt!!!


or the new answer;


a plaque saying;


here lies Alami Wong


who played ping pong


in Hong Kong


with King Kong....


crushed, but not defeated





HE OBVIOUSLY DIDN'T REALISE THAT KING KONG WAS A BAD LOSER
That joke is probably as old as the bible
silly but funny. Like a goose
i just have 3 words for that joke dumb...dumb....dumb
I heard it as peter take the nail out of my left hand peter take the nail out of my right hand PETER THE FEET !!!
peter, can you reach my cell phone for me?
I've just told the Pope your joke...he pissed himself laughing!
Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment