Saturday, January 23, 2010

Spiritually speaking: What would you do if someone nailed YOUR kid to a cross?

Better ask what I wouldn't do to that sick SOB... it's a much shorter list.Spiritually speaking: What would you do if someone nailed YOUR kid to a cross?
Id kill them.





Very easily said ^^Spiritually speaking: What would you do if someone nailed YOUR kid to a cross?
If someone had the power to steal your child and execute him...what more could you do but die with him, spiritually speaking...? Now, that being from a human point of view of course...
You won't ever have to worry about that now will you, LARD??
Spiritually speaking, nothing. Physically speaking, I think ball-pean hammer to the face would suffice.
That depends on whether they ask for forgiveness, or not. and if not I would just have to toss their dumbass into hell.
Be thankful I didn't have to raise the little bugger anymore.
I'd let him nail me to a cross so that my grand childern and their offsprings and their children are saved from hell as I intercede them in their dream.
I'd resurrect him to my heaven and make him sit at my right hand for the rest of eternity. From there he can judge all heathens to his heart's content, and send the vilest to the hell-fire I created precisely for that purpose.
i'd say that's a 10 on the ';how pissed would i be'; scale
i'd say you shouldn't of made yourself a target by saying you could do all these illogical things.
I'd be pretty ticked, myself - do a little house cleaning.





But then, I wouldn't set it up as a sacrifice in the first place to fit my long-term agenda.
Spiritually I would die a thousand deaths. Then I'd hunt them down and bring them to justice.
I will make sure, he/she knows nothing but pain anymore...
If I were an all empowered being.... it wouldn't have happened at all because I wouldn't have played guessing games and I'd been right there to introduce my kid to the world with a warning and perhaps a bolt of lightening and a thunderclap just for good measure.
I'd probably nail his @$$ to the wall.

No comments:

Post a Comment