Saturday, January 23, 2010

If live by the sword-die by the sword is true, is it fitting that Jesus (a carpenter) died nailed to a cross?

And what did Jesus ';build'; anyway? (Besides a dangerous religious cult)If live by the sword-die by the sword is true, is it fitting that Jesus (a carpenter) died nailed to a cross?
SWEET! How very clever and amusing.If live by the sword-die by the sword is true, is it fitting that Jesus (a carpenter) died nailed to a cross?
Good one!
He built a belief in God, He built a compassion for the less fortunate he built love.





I am curious about your comment.. cult ok that can fit as a cult means by definition A system of religious beliefs and rituals all religions are a cult. I don't get the dangerous part, how do you see Christianity dangerous?
=T well it doesn't work in Jesus' case..because he Didn't live by the sword. he preached tolerance, love, kindness, regardless of race, religion, he opened his arms and love to everybody, even if they weren't ';jewish'; or whoever was supposedly his followers.





so that was why it was considered a Pure Sacrifice, because he did Nothing against the people who wanted him dead..even Pontius Pilate said he saw NO blame in this man, and he washed his hands of the guilt.
you take the cake ! Sir I salute to you.......... but if we go by live / die by sword then can we take it for granted that Osama Bin Laden would suicide bomb his own plane when it is flying right above his home?


Although I doubt Jesus started a religious cult!
I'm a writer...does that mean im gonna die because a bunch of books are gonna fall on my head?
ROFLMAO


it does fit!
This question wins!
I love this question, but, would hate to answer it!!





2 points
nice
Well in that case....If I plan on being a Sexologist does that mean I should die by sex!?
Its apparent you are not a christian.Thats your choice but most of us believe he died for our sins.Yes yours and mine too.
interesting die by the sword comment, although I hardly consider what he started a dangerous cult.
You missed the point entirely bucko.
He built the pyramids, jackass. What kind of stuff do you think he built? national monuments?
That would be ironic if he was a cross carpenter. I wonder if he left a trademark logo on the crucifixions on crosses he carpentized.





Could you imagine the fine print on cross making companies? ';Etched of fine Mahogony, we've executed hundreds of clients. We guarantee a fail-safe or your money back.';
We're not sure, remember, that Jesus ever existed. The mythology, however, states that he embraced the controversy he was stirring up, and would turn parents and children against each other. He also told people to leave their old people to bury each other and follow him.





People were crucified for less in those days.
as I remember in my studies Jesus made furniture like small tables or what we call a coffe table but I can not say this with a certainty,, and as far as being fitting that was just the sick way of the roman empire,
I always wondered about that. You see those bumper stickers that say things like, ';My boss is a Jewish Carpenter,'; but the bible is short on passages that have anything to do with carpentry. Might be interesting, though:





And Joseph, seeing that the board was cut improperly, cursed it unto hell. And Jesus spake to him, ';If I have told thee once, I have told thee a thousand times: Measure twice, cut once.';
Christian organizations, especially the Catholic Church, feed and house and clothe and educate and medicate and counsel more people than any other organization in the world.





So, why do you think it's a ';dangerous cult.';





It's not ';dangerous'; simply because it holds moral teachings that you don't want to hear, and that don't jive with your lifestyle.
I laugh.
yes because jesus lived in a town that was located next to a sword-making village, therefore lived by it








and he built a great summer vacation home for his cousin jahova
I like the way you think. Very pithy.
There is nothing dangerous about Jesus, and Christianity is not a cult.





We only fail when we as a society fail to follow him.





Peace!
That is so wrong, but I laugh anyway.
yeah, it was his karma--never knew J was carpenter (I am very ignorant of Bible %26amp; Christian religions), and so I do not know of wooden creations by Jesus, maybe he built the cross
Well, ';live by the sword-die by the sword'; really means if you insist on living a life of violence you will likely die by violence. I don't think that applies to anything I have ever heard about Jesus - do you?





I think carpenters in that day and age built homes for people, right? Let's try to see the best in people even if we don't agree with their spiritual views.





Peace!
You are apparently not aware that God came in the flesh to pay the price by dying on the cross for your many sins as well as for all the other souls created by Him.





I feel sorry for you but that's OK as you know what your outcome will be. Death.





Still time to repent for we all are under the Grace of God till He returns and that's that.





By the way, Jesus Christ built everything that is out of nothing that existed. What have you done in comparison to that?





Hope to see you in Heaven soon.%26gt;%26lt;%26gt;
and your point is ....sss
Based on your assessment, I would love to see a clown die.


I bet it would be really funny.
What exactly about Christianity do you consider a cult? You are probably generalizing like most anti-Christianity people do. Racists generalize a group of people based on a select few- which is the same thing you are doing.
  • makeup
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment