Tuesday, January 19, 2010

What would you think if a jewish guy got nailed to a cross died 3 days later jumped up saying i'm son of god?

I would think that something REALLY big is afoot!What would you think if a jewish guy got nailed to a cross died 3 days later jumped up saying i'm son of god?
Actually, he said just the opposite in his first message to his apostles after the crucifixion. He called the apostles his ';brothers,'; and said that the Father is my God and your God.





So in reality, he did not say he was God, but really just the opposite. But of course you will not hear these things from the pulpit. More on my bio.What would you think if a jewish guy got nailed to a cross died 3 days later jumped up saying i'm son of god?
Wow you never went to bible school or catechism?


Your command of the events after the crucifixion is less than minimal.


If you are going to attack a central concept of faith you should be accurate and not snarky in laying out your premise.
I'd start a mass murdering hypocritical oppressive religion in his name, then go on a crusade to cleanse the earth.
*insta-convert*





*worships*
he is a son of god alright.. just imagine, nailed, bleeding to death,, annd died not immediately but 3 days later.. whew
Nutter.
I would probably drop some loose change from my pocket into his begging basket :D.
Commas can be very useful!
Golly, if he jumped up I would indeed shat me britches. Is there a record of britches shatting?
I would think he went crazy from the stress.
I would think he's very good at illusions. Just like the God illusion. :)
I would believe the same I do believe now about religions, BS. :P
Big deal. I did that last Saturday.
Jesus IS God!! %26lt;')))%26gt;%26lt;
Scream my heart out. *runs*

No comments:

Post a Comment