Thursday, January 21, 2010

What hurts more: Getting shot or being nailed to a cross?

Be informative...What hurts more: Getting shot or being nailed to a cross?
depends. where am i getting shot?What hurts more: Getting shot or being nailed to a cross?
I don't know.
Well, if you were to die from either of those things, I would imagin being nailed to a cross would be hands down way more painful. Your body would hurt, and I think you would alomost suffocate.
getting shot is quicker, being nailed to a cross can take days of pain and then you die. Some were nailed to the cross, and lived for almost a week, until the romans would have to break your legs, you also pretty much drown in your fluids.
Crucifixion is the most horrible death= the person who dies on the cross can be in agony and pain for hours sometimes days before they take there last breath. In a gun shot wound you can die instantly and if you don't the docs are working on the patient to remove the bullet- the nails are in your hands and feet a long time.
I would think crucification is more painful than getting shot, because it's a more drawn-out process. If you get shot in the right [er, wrong] place, you'll die pretty quickly. Crucification takes considerably longer to kill somebody. It must have been agonizing to be pinned on a cross, with stakes through the hands and feet. You slowly bleed to death, and the positioning also can make it difficult to breathe.
I've been shot and it hurts. I would have to go with being nailed though.
Depends on the location of the bullet wound.
I would imagine crucifixion. In the act of getting shot, the projectile enters the body rapidly. In crucifixion, the nail is pounded in at a much slower rate. Also, in getting shot there is a reasonable expectation that one may die quickly, depending on where the projectile lodges. In crucifixion, rapid death is not an option.
Being nailed to a cross is a slow painfull death





getting shot ... depending on the area is either a slow painfull death or a quick get-it-over-with death





I'd say a cross death would hurt more.
Location, location, location...


Always gonna depend on location for either one...


For example, some guys I know would rather get shot in the head rather than being nailed BELOW the belt...


For me its going to depend on where I get nailed, or shot, how big the nail or bullet is and how your gonna nail it...
Why don't you test it out for me and get back to me later?

No comments:

Post a Comment