Saturday, January 23, 2010

If you're nailed on the cross , how much longer would YOU live?

That depends.......





If I were beaten and scourged like Jesus' was, I don't think I would make it to the cross. I expect the scourging would kill me. If by some miracle I did make it to the cross, I wouldn't expect to last long.





If I were crucified without previous injury, I might survive for days. It would depend on the weather and many other factors.





It is amazing that Jesus willingly chose to endure such suffering.If you're nailed on the cross , how much longer would YOU live?
thats a dumbass question.. ur not jesus so shutupIf you're nailed on the cross , how much longer would YOU live?
I wouldn't exactly have control over WHEN i died...
Haha. You capitalized the first word of this sentence you're reading. You're an idiot
not very long because i can't hold my breath very long, and when your nailed on a cross, you can't breathe... so i would be suffocated... fast
It typically took two to three days.
until the Lord takes me away
an eternity in heaven.... do your homework.
depends if I was a hemophiliac or not.
Crucifixion would only kill my body; my soul is eternal. Perhaps a more pressing question would be where would YOU live longer. If you accept Jesus as your Lord and Savior then you will go to heaven.
That depends whether nails are made in Thailand or Japan.
Probably about 15 minutes before I ask someone to quicken it up by stabbing me or shooting me.
I'd be dead before then...
too many variables.





Did they dislocate my shoulders like they did Jesus's?





How hot is it?





Do I get any rotten wine?





Do they hit any arteries or veins when they drive the nails in?





Otherwise, I have a pretty high tolerance for pain, so maybe pretty long

No comments:

Post a Comment