Saturday, January 23, 2010

Did Jesus find it iroinc that he was a carpenter when he was being nailed to the cross? Ooooohhh Bring it ON!

I find it ironic that you can't spell ironic. Whether Jesus did or not you can ask Him IF you go to heaven.





If not, I will ask him for you an DH HELL it to you.





:)Did Jesus find it iroinc that he was a carpenter when he was being nailed to the cross? Ooooohhh Bring it ON!
It would seem ironic if he was actually nailed to a cross. Indeed that evidence is unavailable as well.Did Jesus find it iroinc that he was a carpenter when he was being nailed to the cross? Ooooohhh Bring it ON!
sorry but I do have to admit that this question made me laugh the most tonite...
it didnt work to well though he had to be satbbed to die useless twirp yes it was ironic but dont forget carpenters in those days didnt use nails the fitted stuff and he was also a fisherman
all that so we could have a long weekend. good on him i say.
Yes... it is known as ';occupational hazard';...
Yes. I believe he may have seen the irony of that, but, unlike most carpenters and other earthlings... he resurrected.
Another nail in the coffin.
Since it /was/ the Iron Age, he may just have.
I don't know if he did, but I find this question highly amusing.
haha true . %26gt;_%26gt;
The worst part would have been dying in agony, and not being able to help noticing the quality of the craftsmanship.
HAHAHA! Don't you just love irony?
LMFAO im a Christain and even that made me laugh my *** off ahahaaha
i'm almost positive he was thinking ';DAMN THAT HURTS';
I don't believe he was a carpenter..there is no evidence in the bible of him making so much as a wooden ashtray. In fact, is there any evidence of him working at all? He was a 33 year old moocher who lived off his folks....
4 Tahuti - Yeah he did didn't he-





'Put it through my wrist so my hands won't break'
That is soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo twisted.





I wonder if he had technique suggestions... after all the hammerer was probably a soldier, not a professional Union carpenter himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment