Saturday, January 23, 2010

Is it true Jesus was not killed by man & the Romans by being nailed to the cross?

Even the Bible says that Jesus said He wasn't. But, where does it say that?Is it true Jesus was not killed by man %26amp; the Romans by being nailed to the cross?
John 10:18 No one can take my life from me. I lay down my life voluntarily. For I have the right to lay it down when I want to and also the power to take it again. For my Father has given me this command.'; NLT


John 19:10Then Pilate said to Him, ';Are You not speaking to me? Do You not know that I have power to crucify You, and power to release You?';


19:20 Then Jesus said, ';You would have no power over me at all unless it were given to you from above. So the one who brought me to you has the greater sin.';





If this is what you are looking for?Is it true Jesus was not killed by man %26amp; the Romans by being nailed to the cross?
Are you referring to the Injeel, by any chance????





Because it's detailed in the New Testament of the Bible, with many eye witness Testaments!





The Muslim version, called the Injeel, of course, claims tha Jesus never died on the Cross!?





Pax vobiscum, pax dominic!





Simon Templar
gelfling said: ';Jesus was killed by God. John 3:16';





it means The God killed by himself...? who is the god..?





The truth is Jesus was not killed, Jesus is alive and will return to the earth and he will rule with the Qur'an, be a means whereby the Christian world turns to Islam, and will, together with the Mahdi, make Islamic moral values prevail all over the world.
The truth is He laid His life down;remember when He said no-one takes my life down I lay it down on my own accord.
wow, I am glad you brougt this out as I missed my week buying the National Enquirer..right next to big foot and the loch ness monster...thanks for the heads up!1
what it really says is that He let himself go ... but the act of being crucified is being put to death ..
Yes, its true according to Al Qur'an Allah lifted Isa son of Mariam to heaven and replaced him with a man likeness of Isa on the cross. May Allah forgive, guide you and have mercy on you, Amin.
Jesus WAS crucified, but that wasn't what killed Him. He voluntarily laid His life down, and He took it up again. It's in at least one of the gospels.
Even the bible? Where? Please quote.





Have you been reading the mad magazine?
Jesus was killed by God. John 3:16
Jesus was crucified/murdered He died and rose again on the third day. read John 19 He gave up the ghost. He Died

No comments:

Post a Comment