Thursday, January 21, 2010

If I name my Teddy Bear Jesus , will I be nailed to a cross or stoned to death?

Useless arguments and discussion.If I name my Teddy Bear Jesus , will I be nailed to a cross or stoned to death?
If you're going to ask something so painfully stupid, may be you WILL be for your idiocy.If I name my Teddy Bear Jesus , will I be nailed to a cross or stoned to death?
Here in Mississippi you would, or if you run into Mrs. Tony Romo.
Not in a secular nation.
Forgive me for answering a question with a question but; Why do you want to name your Teddy Bear ';Jesus';? Do you even own a Teddy Bear?





Well, I believe that if you did name your Teddy Bear, Jesus; here in America, you would neither be nailed to a cross nor stoned to death. 1. there is no provision for it. 2. I do not believe anyone (except you perhaps) would even take notice, or care. Nevertheless, thanx for the question I can certainly appreciate the 2 points.
Poor teddy. They're so soft, fluffy and loving. Give it a better name.
Never been to a latin country, huh?
If things goes like in Y!A......might be worse off if it was name Teddy Bear Bush.
Hey i'm guessing that you're referring to the primary school teacher who got arrested for encouraging her students to call the class Teddy Bear ';Muhammad'; in sudan?


Well i think it's absolutely ridiculous that she got arrested. I do not believe in religion as i'm an atheist but it's unacceptable that they would arrest someone for calling their teddy Muhammad and they wouldn't for calling it jesus. So no you woudn't be punished for calling it Jesus, Go ahead because obviously Jesus is a prophet which wont get anyone arrested, however Muhammad will
No, but you'll never be lonely in bed again...
I hope both happens to you for being unoriginal. THis has been around now for a while......a ';mentally challenged individual'; would most likely come up with something more interesting using pudding and crayons.
That is an insult to the Teddy Bear, what had the teddy bear done to incur such wrath from you?
You can believe that they would. But that would be insane, wouldn't it? How many people really would care? Tell me, how many people have died at least in the US, because they didn't believe in Jesus, or did anything in disrespect to him? We are not Muslims you know.





Do you think that your question was based on reality, or is fantasy something you have trouble separating from reality?
It depends on where you are at the time.
can i have a dollar anytime a teddy bear gets mentioned on here?
why should you? do modern ppl still practise stoning?


i know there are people in the world today still named Jesus...
If you name a Teddy bear Jesus you will not be nailed to a cross or stoned to death as our laws do not apply to such matters.
Only if you claim it's the king of the Jews.
most likely, unless you Mexican ;)
  • olay cream
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment