Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Spiritually speaking. My god has a hammer. Your god is nailed to a cross. Any questions?

I love that particular expression. It's a great comedic example of how Christianity simply doesn't belong in European thought and how almost everything our ancestors valued is deemed sinful by Christianity.





makes me wonder just how Christianity became so popular (aside from the obvious use of force it's Romanisation gave it).Spiritually speaking. My god has a hammer. Your god is nailed to a cross. Any questions?
I don't have a god, and I'm not interested in one, but the Norse gods could die. Hammer or no hammer.Spiritually speaking. My god has a hammer. Your god is nailed to a cross. Any questions?
My God is the ruler of all things and holds the keys of death and damnation. Any questions? His name is Jesus Christ / God Almighty!!!
First off Jesus is only the son of God. Second you forgot to mention that your god is made up.
What is the air speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
correction! WAS nailed to a cross.....idiot
Just one. Could you at least try to ask an intelligent, original question?
Is your God Bob Villa?
I always like to start the day with a laugh ... ROFLMAO ... thanks!





.
then there is this monster with the big balls - sounds like parteee to me
Are you talking about the guy who sang ';Too Legit To Quit';?
i took six people to get to thor... and he was the only of 10 to mention him.... wth?
LOL @ the smartarse who thinks Thor is Roman... and calls you a fool!
So... you're the one who nailed Jesus...?
Let me guess, your god is Roman. Perhaps in a form of a sculpture, some inanimate object worshipped by fools. Any questions?





What I am saying is that the Romans crucified Jesus not Thor.


Just a history lesson. The implication of this question is ridiculous.

No comments:

Post a Comment