Saturday, January 23, 2010

What does the sign INRI nailed on Jesus' cross stand for?

Does it mean 'Is not really invincible'?What does the sign INRI nailed on Jesus' cross stand for?
Jesus of Nazareth king of the Jews. There is no J in the Latin alphabet. It is an I.


Please see John 19:19What does the sign INRI nailed on Jesus' cross stand for?
IESVS NAZARENVS REX IVDAEORVM English translation: ';Jesus the Nazarene, the King of the Jews';
Jesus of Nazareth the King of the Jews





edit:





It was written in the Roman language - Iesus Nazarenus Rex Iudaeorum
Jesus of Nazareth, King of the Jews


http://www.christiananswers.net/q-eden/e鈥?/a>
Iron Nails Riveted In
IN Ramfungdunctual I (place my trust)
I'm nailed right in--but I like yours too
';I'm Not Really Important';

No comments:

Post a Comment