Friday, January 15, 2010

I tried nailing myself to a cross but I couldn't get the last nail in. Any suggestions?

I even had a friend help but he chickened out on me. I havent seen him for over a week!I tried nailing myself to a cross but I couldn't get the last nail in. Any suggestions?
If you're serious, you can try finding a BDSM group locally and start going to meetings. Tell them what you're interested in doing. Maybe they'll do a session on you at the next convention.I tried nailing myself to a cross but I couldn't get the last nail in. Any suggestions?
You have serious mental problems. That is why you haven't seen your friend for over a week. You are an idiot. What your doing is mocking the Lord Jesus Christ and He says He will not be mocked.


REPENT.
Ask an enemy to help. I'm sure they'd gladly oblige.
Just leave your arm hanging there!
Try a nail gun.
just shoot urself
Ha ha ha....repent says you're going to be smited...I betchya a dollar jesus WILL be mocked....and nothing will come of it. Besides, the solution is obviously to sharpen the backside of the nail after setting it deep into the wood, angle the nail up, and impale your hand on it, vs nailing it through. As for your friend....nail his g/f...that'll teach him.
Use your mouth.
Set up an extremely powerful electromagnet behind the arm of the cross that you wish to nail yourself to last... glue a remote control trigger to that arm as well that you can easily touch with a finger.





Build a small extension (8-10 inches long) in front of where your hand will be, you can nail a small piece of wood to the cross (you can position it so that you can work it free with your elbow when you are finished if you so choose). This extension will be where you place one, or several nails, pointing towards the cross.





Nail yourself in as normal.





When you get to the last hand, simply put it in place, and press the activator button on your remote. If you selected a powerful enough electromagnet, when it comes on, it will pull the nail, or nails, through your hand, completing the task.





Good luck, and be careful with your sacrelige. You never know, you might be wrong about where we came from ;).
I suggest a psychiatrist.
Painful. You don't look anything like Jesus. He already had that done. Guess you're just a pain freak, huh?
Get down off the cross, honey, somebody needs the wood.
Save yourself, nailgun the next person that tries to convert you...
see a mental health doctor
I'm sure any born-again Christian would be glad to help.
look to the Bible for guidance
they always said follow jesus but dont nail yourself to a cross Jesus did that for us to save us from our sins and you dont have to do it for yourself unless ur a freak .
  • isotretinoin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment