Friday, January 15, 2010

If I were to nail myself to a cross in front of your church would you worship me?

I need you to be honest tell me how you feel.If I were to nail myself to a cross in front of your church would you worship me?
id pay to see thatIf I were to nail myself to a cross in front of your church would you worship me?
No, I'd think you were nuts.
No,we only worship God.
Is this the newest diet trend created by you, Dr. Phil? You know your last effort didn't go over to well.........
i'd call 911
Your side would be punctured and you'd be given vinegar on a sponge while the crowd mocks you....





But wait 200 years, and you'll see....
Only if you died and were resurrected.... And fulfilled the prophesy. Then maybe
i wouldn't ..honestly
How would you nail yourself to a cross? I mean, once you nailed on hand down how would you nail the other?
nope
Personally i admire DR phill ,rarly you'd find someone nowadays trying to solve others problems ...and he speaks logically !
since you arent God no, God says dont worship anything unless its Him
I'll stab you in the side just like the REAL Jesus
DBD Phil would be sick at this blasphemy...STOP IT AND FORGET THAT..
Yes, Dr. Phil. I will watch your show religiously every week.
No because you can't die for our sins and promise us ever lasting life.
No worship but a good Christian burial.
Well I don't have a church, but I'd pay to see that.
No and No just incase you have a reading problem
We would cast lots for your clothes.





Not really.
Only if you could convince two criminals to do it also. The crucifixion of one person has no meaning. The Bible talks about a triple crucifixion on Good Friday.





You'd also have to include a free copy of the Monty Python film, Life of Brian, to make it work.
No I would whip you until your entire body is covered with your blood, and then shove a spear up your @ss.
sorry but no.
NOPE........

No comments:

Post a Comment