Sunday, January 17, 2010

Since Jesus was a carpenter, did they pay him to make the cross they nailed him in?

I found that funny!





he he he he he..Since Jesus was a carpenter, did they pay him to make the cross they nailed him in?
I am saying this strictly out of respect. In no way do I mean to bash you or your beliefs in what ever it is you have. Why would you insult Jesus like that? Do you feel good about yourself afterwards? This is an extremely disrespectful question. Hating is not going to get you anywhere in life. SERIOUSLY? What is your problem? This makes me so mad. Maybe this is what you wanted by posting a question like this. I can't tell you how much this breaks my heart. Even if you don't believe Jesus was God, he was still a great man. Loving, kind, compassionate. Would you ask questions like this about Gondi, Mother Theresa, Princess Diana, or Fire Fighters and Police Officers who were there when the trade centers went down. I think you need to grow up, and maybe start showing people a little respect. I don't care what people believe, I still respect them and don't waste their time with insulting questions like that.Since Jesus was a carpenter, did they pay him to make the cross they nailed him in?
Wow, you are mean. Even if you aren't Christian, it's not funny to make a joke about someone's agonizing death. Unless you're just a total asshole, I guess.
I think this an attempt at a joke


and no


he would have been captured at the time of the cross being built
They didn't have to pay Him, He already owned it. Since the cross was materials made From God's Creation.





God Bless.
No. Pro-Bono
Sigh....Jesus ceased being a carpenter a few years before His Crucifixion.
No, and he made a stink (he was Jewish) so they nailed him up.
He is not a carpenter.





But they do demand His blood.
They didn't nail him ';in'; a cross. Please go away.
Probably not. I think they surprised him.
You have a sick sense of humor.
you have failed royally.
Union wage. And he got it wholesale...
That is just crass.
Don't be a retard.
No.





I think the Romans made it.
No they got it from eBay, second hand.
Apparently, Jesus was into bondage.....and then he took it too far.
This a joke?....Because I'm not laughing
that is beyond sick





dont know if it was meant to be funny or what? if so try again
i love you so much.
boo!! stick to your day job
He paid the price, not the Romans.

No comments:

Post a Comment