Sunday, January 17, 2010

Have you heard the new dance remix played at Christian night clubs “I see you Jesus, nailed to that cross”?

The words are sung to the same tune as Groove Armada’s ‘I see you baby (shakin’ that @ss)’ but the words to this song go “I see you Jesus, nailed to that cross, nailed to that cross, nailed to that cross…”Have you heard the new dance remix played at Christian night clubs “I see you Jesus, nailed to that cross”?
hahaha


That is sooo funny :)Have you heard the new dance remix played at Christian night clubs “I see you Jesus, nailed to that cross”?
Christian night clubs?
i think i need to here that! can i get it on downlosds cuz it sounds so funny. (hope i don't offend anyone)
That's funniest thing I've ever heard. Christian night clubs...LOL What on earth do they do at a christian night club?

No comments:

Post a Comment