Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Pervy Pirate or Barabbas; who would people rather nail to the cross?

I love you Pervy but you got to be nailed to the cross! See it as a way of saving the atheist/agnostic community. LOL





=0PPervy Pirate or Barabbas; who would people rather nail to the cross?
Whoa, like what happened to your Avatar? Gross....um....BarabbasPervy Pirate or Barabbas; who would people rather nail to the cross?
';Bring us Barabbas!';
Neither, let us nail Judas Iscariot, whose father


was Simon Iscariot ( of Kerioth ) to the tree.
I'm not into nailing you to the cross, but I would put a bag over your avatar head, it freaks me out
I'm not down with nailing anyone to a cross.





Though if push came to shove I'd go with Justin Timberlake...
Gloria macapagal arroyo
Barabbas.





I happen to love your avatar.

No comments:

Post a Comment