Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christian Scientists have found incontrivertible proof that Jesus was NOT nailed to a cross?

instead he was stapled to a six foot chocolate bunny, and that's why we hand them out to children at Eostre--I mean Easter?Christian Scientists have found incontrivertible proof that Jesus was NOT nailed to a cross?
lol, yeah it is absurd that Christians worship Easter, the holiday is for fertility and rebirth (maybe why they say that Jesus was resurrected that day?)








BTW, love how you put Eostre in there.Christian Scientists have found incontrivertible proof that Jesus was NOT nailed to a cross?
Hayden ,I expected better from you.


Jesus still loves you.%26lt;%26gt;%26lt;
Provoking


this does not bother me


Hayden: Don't follow down the same path


I know you don't believe but I respect your answers


I also know that alot of people on here are being Provoking, just ignore them
You aren't an honest man are you?


Really if you are going to throw a sucker punch like the lie you've posed as a question; then spew a slur after your deceit.


You don't know the meaning of ';honour'; or ';honesty'; do you?
I guess that explains the giant chocolate Jesus statue.
that is very sad you need to make up storys. it is lies and lies lead to hell I sugest you surch for the truth. read the bible and conve3se you sins.
J.W. believe it was a stake that he was nailed to with both hands over lapped over his head. HHMM, bunny rabbet?


I think of easter egg hunting in terms of someone is lost and now they're found. Just like the egg was lost and now the egg is found. I don't know what bunnies have to do with Christ. It's really just a pagan holiday descized as a Christian one.
who is jeaus funnana?
I think the ';Christian Science'; folks have sampled too much of their own supply of dope.
Hayden, that beats the hell ourt of grape juice and crackers. Mmmmmmm chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment