Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christian, would you like to be nailed on the cross or help in participatng to nail Jesus Christ?

What support what you say?Christian, would you like to be nailed on the cross or help in participatng to nail Jesus Christ?
We help drive the nails in his skin every time we sin or don't try to help out our fellow man.


I'd like to participate as little as possible.Christian, would you like to be nailed on the cross or help in participatng to nail Jesus Christ?
I would rather be nailed to the cross than nail Jesus to the cross. However, when I got into the situation, my inferior body and mind may cause me to choose the latter option.
It wasn't the nails that held Christ on the cross, it was His love for you !











God Bless !
I would like neither. That's why God send His only Son- to free us from sin-- no one has to or could do such a awesome action again.
neither
neither to both!! But in a way I did help put Him there because He died for my sins!!
we all does, by sinning.

No comments:

Post a Comment