Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Christians: If God wanted you to nail someone to a cross, would you? Even if it was his son?

I would nail you to a cross for asking so many stupid questions.Christians: If God wanted you to nail someone to a cross, would you? Even if it was his son?
God did not want Jesus nailed to the Cross, it was man's rejection of Jesus that got Him nailed to the Cross. If repentance took place then Jesus would not have had to suffer on the Cross, but He was rejected and as a result His death and Resurrection became the only way to salvation.Christians: If God wanted you to nail someone to a cross, would you? Even if it was his son?
Well, I'm an atheist/agnostic/pantheist, but I wouldn't nail anyone to a cross, unless they wanted me to, or unless I just really didn't like them, or if someone paid me to do it, or if they just really had it coming.
In my mind i have stood there many times to witness the crucifixion, usually with all those ladies named ';Mary'; (at least 3 Marys) wanting to comfort Jesus' mother, and wanting to think that NO not ME -- i would never crucify anybody, especially not that love-filled man.





But what if it hadn't happened? It was important. Jesus did not want it stopped.





And yes, i would have done just like everyone else did even if i didn't know who that was -- even if i DID. I would have been too afraid to save him, so that's as good as nailing him up there with my own hands. Thank God he was not too afraid.
What everyone should know is this.


Jesus could never have been Crucified if He did not at first take the sins of the world away by taking these sins upon Himself when He was baptised by His servant John the Baptist.


No baptism...no Crucifixion...Likewise, no transferance of sin onto the scapegoats head in the OT...would have resulted in no forgiveness of sin for Israel.


www.bjnewlife.org
well of course....God knows best





Ill nail myself to a cross if the almighty Lord Zeus asks me to
Nope, I'd say, ';Do you own dirty work, big guy.'; And then I'd be on my way.
Is it worth saying that God never really wanted anyone nailed to a cross?
He wouldn't do that.
what *exactly* is your problem with Christians ? want to pick on Jews next time ?
I'd say, will you bail me out on my gbh charge

No comments:

Post a Comment