Friday, January 15, 2010

How to get girls to cross dress you forcibly? makeup, nails, toenails, clothes, bras etc.?

i want girls to do it to me without asking them, paying them,telling them etc. i just want them to do it to me without them thinking i want it done


no answers like your weird or i would etc.


I want a girls point of View too


please answerHow to get girls to cross dress you forcibly? makeup, nails, toenails, clothes, bras etc.?
if you seee a girl doing her hairmake up nails jokingly say


';ahahah that would look sexy on me sarcasticly';


or


';what is that how do you use it';


maybe theyll say here let me show you





protest a little at first then give in :)How to get girls to cross dress you forcibly? makeup, nails, toenails, clothes, bras etc.?
just be like i think i might be gay and i am really curious what it would be like to wear womans clothes








girls love a gay guy friend
That's really...weird.





You want to know what I think?


Stick to your manliness, hold on to it and don't let it go.
go see a lady of the night..or go on a swingers website so you can meet like minded people

No comments:

Post a Comment