Sunday, January 17, 2010

If the Jesus got nailed to the cross what could you say about Thor?

I don't know about Thor, but if I had a hammer...


I'd hammer in the morning.





I don't care so much about Thor, but his daddy Odin, pierced himself to the world tree for nine days. Jesus didn't even last one full day. Hmmmmm.If the Jesus got nailed to the cross what could you say about Thor?
Hebrews 10:29 Of how much worse punishment, do you suppose, will he be thought worthy who has trampled the Son of God underfoot, counted the blood of the covenant by which he was sanctified a common thing, and insulted the Spirit of grace?If the Jesus got nailed to the cross what could you say about Thor?
Thor lies dead.........Jesus came out of the tomb after 3 days to have a few more days with the people before leaving Then they watched as He ascended up out of sight......that had to be totally cool (Thor cant do that) Oh...and He is the originator of ';I'll be back'; ......and things are pointing to this happening. not as a laser hologram light show, but actually returning.


so those are my thoughts about Thor.........and Jesus
Easy. http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/uploa鈥?/a>
I could say that reading about Thor's mythology was interesting and I also liked his Marvel comic book.... didn't catch the Sci-Fi movie yet....





Jesus on the other hand, is God.
Thor pwns Jesus because Thor nailed Jesus w/ his hammer.
';the'; Jesus did get nailed to a cross.





Thor didn't nail him though. no issues with him. Doesn't he have a comic strip? Thor that is
fantasy league
Apparently Thor is a much better carpenter
that thor is a real god
HE hammered Christ's nails, with Mjolner!
theres a saviour who'll nail romans to a cross.
he's still a stupid homo. :)
I would Jesus is still my lord and savior!
  • isotretinoin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment