Friday, January 15, 2010

If you don't straighten up, I'll nail you to a cross.?

It's pretty common for players to do dumb things and sometimes I'll make a weekly highlight reel and then never looked at again. So my question is what is the dumbest thing a coach or GM has ever done?





BQ: What's the dumbest thing you've ever done?If you don't straighten up, I'll nail you to a cross.?
Dumbest thing than former Islanders GM Mike Milbury ever did? That's a tough one. There are just soooooooooooooooooo many!





Let's start with:





1) trading Roberto Luongo and Olli Jokinen for Mark Parrish and Oleg Kvasha. Then drafting DiPietro instead of Heatley or Gaborik.





2)Trading Chara and 1st round draft pick ( Jason Spezza) for ';Cash-in'; Yashin, then giving him a 10 year contract. Yashin is the 2nd highest paid Islanders skater this season, even thouh he plays in the KHL.





Also traded McCabe, Redden, Kasparaitis, Berard, Brewer, Bertuzzi, most of them before they got good.





BQ:Dumbest thing I ever did was insult both sets of parents during my best man speech at a good friends wedding many years ago. Yes, it was the alky-hall talking and yes, we are still friends,lol.If you don't straighten up, I'll nail you to a cross.?
Don Cherry, May 10, 1979. He was coaching the Bruins and right at 2:34, he made a sloppy line change that left Boston with a penalty for too many men on the ice. This was right when the score was 3-3. WIth 74 seconds remaining in the game, Montreal scored, and won the series, all because of a horrible line change in the final minutes of a game. Boston had a chance, but Cherry's mistake cost them a possible Cup win.





BQ: I called up my friend (because my battery was dead) using a buddy's phone to say I was upset with and was not with that person (who's phone I was conversing on).


Real smart.
Dumbest thing a GM has ever done. Dale Tallon's free agent screw up this year. Coach: John Totorella's escapade on the bench.





BQ Dumbest thing I have ever done is amass $22,000 in credit card debt all on my own. Fortunately, I have been able to get it ALL paid off and cut up said credit cards.
Mctavish and harvey the hound. hilarious!!!!!





Cmon, where is the finish the sencatce????





I farted at football practice and had to run all practice, 3 and a half hours
Dumbest/funniest thing I can think of is when Mac-t ripped the tongue off of Harvey the Hound.





BQ: That is a long list. On August long I sprayed my stomach and chest with ether and lit it on fire.
this guy's behavior speaks volumes:


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AU8CJQiAy鈥?/a>
Coach or GM... trading Luongo + Jokinen for Mike Parrish and Oleg Kvasha.


BQ: If I'd like the internet to know, I'd be saying it.
Pat Quinn making a blunder on a lineup card for a 2002 playoff game, leaving the Leafs with only 17 skaters.
mctavish tried to fight a texan fan.... thats pretty dumb..





BQ: while cooking in a lifted state of mind a week ago... i grabbed a pan out of a 350掳 oven with my bair hand and even turned around and took a step before my brain told me it was hot... you could littlerlly smell burnt flesh AND it sizzeled





***haha so true man i know this to be a fact b.c the first thing i did after word was grabbed my bottle of vodka out of the fridge poored a drink then help the bottle untill it was warm my roomate was like ';wow man that was some fast thinking'; to witch my responce was '; yea well it hurt i needed a drink... ';then i reliased i was still holding the bottle...





**that deffenitly makes for a crazy night

No comments:

Post a Comment