Friday, January 15, 2010

Who nailed themselves to a Cross to celebrate EASTER?

Apparently this used to be a HUGE event for easter, but I haven't heard of anyone doing this in recent years...did the fad fade away?????Who nailed themselves to a Cross to celebrate EASTER?
Happens ALL over the Philippines. Google itWho nailed themselves to a Cross to celebrate EASTER?
It's done in the Philippines.
I tried to nail myself to a cross, but couldn't seem to figure out how to hammer my other hand's nail in without the hand I'd already nailed down. Ah well...maybe next year.
My sis said that they said a group of people were on the news because they nailed themselves to the cross again. She said it was in china or something.
No, Jesus was nailed to a cross. By the romans. Read the bible and join some church some time soon. But if you have anymore questions find me and email me. I'll be willing to answer you back about Jesus and his father God. But he didn't do it to celebrate easter.

No comments:

Post a Comment