Friday, January 15, 2010

Would you nail the miserable Katie Melua to the floor, or to a cross?

I would nail her to a cross and play back her miserable albums to her 24 hours a day and watch her suffer as we have to when one of her dreary songs comes on the radio.....Would you nail the miserable Katie Melua to the floor, or to a cross?
Neither ....... I'd nail her to the hull of a shipWould you nail the miserable Katie Melua to the floor, or to a cross?
Thought I was the only one that cringes when I hear her sing. She's quite beautiful, but has the gift to make ears bleed! I can hear her in my head now, it'll drive me crazy all day now. She needs gagging.
I'd just like to nail her! ha ha
To the floor, with nine inch nails through her knees! Can't stand the whining cow x
I would nail her from behind.
To a cross, in the middle of the Arizona desert, far, far, far away from a recording studio, microphone, guitar etc., you get the idea. Whatever it takes to stop her dull, dull, dull, dull, dull music being inflicted on my ears.
Maybe she needs to be nailed in order not to be so miserable. =)
to the floor shes easyer to kick there
?????? Katie's gorgeous, you fool. Cracking songs, just right for a quiet night in with your partner.
She's not miserable... you are!!!! for writing this.
I'd nail her to the bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment