Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Why do I get this feeling of wicked satisfaction whenever I see that jew nailed on the cross?

I sneer everytime I lay eyes on it.Why do I get this feeling of wicked satisfaction whenever I see that jew nailed on the cross?
Why? I thought it was horrible when I saw it in SS. Ir was a realistic portrayal of crucifixion, that myth specifically. It was what first clued me in that the God is not love.


I would rather see Sarah Palin trampled on by a herd of moose ;-)


Nah, I hate anything gorey...I'd rather just hear it.Why do I get this feeling of wicked satisfaction whenever I see that jew nailed on the cross?
You don't, you're simply an attention seeker who posts numerous inflammatory questions on here in order to get an angry response. I always feel pity when I see your name or one of your questions, I hope that one day somebody offers you the attention you have clearly lacked all your life. Not religious by the way, just an observer of life.
Is it because your anti-sematic or anti-christianity? If it is because of hating christianity, then you feel a sense of victory that he is dead, (although so do Christians as they beleive that in dying, Jesus forgave them of their sins and gave them a path to heaven). If it is because you hate the jewish people, then you are enjoying the suffering of a Jewish person. I hate anti-semitists, although I also don't like Christianity.
If you are a human that Jew died even for you.


You can sit there sneering or fall on your knees and beg God to forgive you.





鈥淏e wise, O ye kings; be instructed, ye judges of the earth. Serve Jehovah with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son, lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way.鈥濃€擯s. 2:8-12, AS.





That means in order to serve God you have to believe in Jesus or God will be angry. When The Almighty gets angry with you....you die.
That wicked satisfaction is the heart of the unbeliever and the house of satan. Please turn away from your wicked ways.





GOD BLESS YOU!
That seems somewhat evil.





Um ok.
That's a pretty disrespectful thing to write in a public forum.
Must be something psychological. Try posting this to the psychology section.
Because you are a sadist, probably racist too.
Because you are demented?
Because you have the spirit of Antichrist in you.
Go 2 hell
Because you feel mean towards both Jews and Christians?
It mean,s you are on your way to Hell.
because you are scum of the earth

No comments:

Post a Comment