Friday, January 15, 2010

Would you nail jesus to the cross?

and if you didn't your entire family [ but not you ] would be slaughtered in front of you. you also know that if you don't nail him to the cross the next person will.Would you nail jesus to the cross?
How can we nail a fictional creation to a crossWould you nail jesus to the cross?
We all did.
Sure.
Agree with first answer--we all have already done that.
Somebody's got to do it, right? If nobody does it, then he doesn't die for mankinds sins... old age doesn't count, right?
I admit it I killed Jesus!





http://www.jewsweek.com/bin/en.jsp?enDis鈥?/a>
hard question.............
we nailed him to the cross because of our sin... i mean we didnt physically have the nails in our hand, but still it is every ones fault that jesus ever had the need to be our spotless lamb
I would to save my family, but I wouldn't nail anyone to a cross for any other reason.
If your name is Jesus, then I would...
That's a tough question - catch 22. Be a horrible person and nail this guy you love to a cross, or be a horrible person and deprive everyone else of salvation.





I don't believe in all that, so I wouldn't do it, except to save my family. I would do it for my family.
Actually, I would request a sword so I can more than just that....





...And in one quick sweep I would turn and slay the men who threatened to kill my family, then let Jesus off. I wouldn't stand by and kill an innocent man, when I had the chance to kill the perpetrators.
Interesting question, I suppose I'd do whatever he told me to
I DID nail Jesus to the cross...we all did.

No comments:

Post a Comment