Friday, January 15, 2010

If I nail someone on a cross, will they die for my sin?

Someone already has...Jesus Christ.If I nail someone on a cross, will they die for my sin?
Only sinless blood will be accepted by God for paying people's sins. And nobody has lived a sinless life except Jesus Christ.If I nail someone on a cross, will they die for my sin?
I don't often take the time to warn someone...but you are skating on very thin ice speaking in this manner. Be careful. You will one day account for every idle word.
Only one way to find out....
no they well die because of your sin
It is more likely that they will die BECAUSE of it.
They could die as a result of your sin, but not in atonement for your sin.
well, duh, murder is a sin
You will get the death penalty.





How's that for short?
No.

No comments:

Post a Comment